EMU Forum Now Closed & Archived

For other topics related to EMU gear/software not listed above

Moderators: jc, Moderator

jc
Site Admin

EMU Forum Now Closed & Archived

Post by jc » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Update April/17

I have now closed and archived the Emu section, please read my last reply at the bottom of this thread:

------------

Hi members,

I'm sorry to say but the EMU part of the forum will soon be Closed & Archived.

the reason is that Jmail who was looking after that part of the forum has not been around now for quite sometime and I have attempted to contact him but I have had no response which is very unusual for him. There are not really any other members around anymore that can answer questions on emu products and as there are fewer and fewer owners now then it seems pointless to leave the Emu part of the forum open.

If jmail returns then he will be able to reopen it and I hope he does.

You may still use the Audio and sound forum here http://productionforums.com/viewforum.php?f=15 to post any thing about emu or whatever but if jmail does not return then you may not get a lot of answers.

I would suggest that you use the forum search features and Google search using keywords site:productionforums.com to search or use the search boxes at the top right for both google and the forum search, This will still search all he old emu threads that will be archived soon.

thanks jc
Follow Production Forums on Twitter
Like our Facebook page & follow the conversations.

stewk
Forum Member

Re: EMU Forum to be Closed & Archived

Post by stewk » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Sad news...hope all is ok with jmail

jc
Site Admin

Re: EMU Forum to be Closed & Archived

Post by jc » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 am

Sadly I never heard from Jmail or anyone else about if he is OK. Jmail was the backbone of the Emu forums and the many users of Emu products over the years will appreciate all the effort he put in to help people with their systems. He wrote tutorials and managed the Emu part of our forum with passion and took control of it as the earlier emu staff left after Emu closed it's doors. He was also the most active member of the forum with thousands of posts to date. Maybe one day he will be back, we can be positive and hope. Until then I have decided now to archive the Emu section of this forum so no new posts can be created or replied to but you will still be able to view many old topics and posts. You can still discuss any subjects in the active forum as well.

jc
Follow Production Forums on Twitter
Like our Facebook page & follow the conversations.